Surge 2011 Hotel &Travel Options
Surge 2011 Lodging Partner
Our hotel is the all-suite and newly renovated, Tremont Plaza, located just four blocks from Baltimore's famous Inner Harbor. Book your reservations by calling the Tremont at 1-800-873-6668, or online. Use SURGE2011 for the attendee discount.
Tremont Plaza Hotel: One Charming City, One Fabulous Hotel
Conveniently located near the Inner Harbor, sports arenas, shopping, dining, hospitals, museums and colleges, The Tremont Plaza Hotel is newly renovated and offers the downtown area's largest guest rooms, allowing you to spread out and relax, hold an impromptu meeting or just relax.
- Located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, Maryland
- Just blocks from the Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, and Science Center
- Within walking distance of exciting shopping, dining, and historical sites
- 10% off all non-retail items in hotel outlets
- Complimentary Tremont Shuttle (12 Passenger) — service within a 2 mile radius of the hotel, including the inner harbor
- Hotel Monaco, Baltimore 2 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD (rates starting at $195)
- Quality Inn Downtown 110 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD (rates starting at $94)
Convenient Travel Options
- Proximity to 3 major interstates (I-95, I-70, and I-83)
- See directions below:
- The Tremont is 3 miles from Baltimore Penn Station
- $6.00 cab fare door to door
From Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI): Exit onto I-95, continue to Exit 4 Baltimore. Follow the I-395 Exit heading downtown, and stay in the lane for the Inner Harbor. Bear right toward onto Conway Street. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Charles Street. At the 7th traffic light, turn right onto Saratoga Street, and travel one block to St. Paul Place. Turn right. The Tremont Plaza is on the corner of Saratoga and St. Paul Place.
From the North on I-83: Begin west on Baltimore Beltway (I-695) toward Towson. Take Exit 23 heading south on Jones Falls Expressway (I-83). Take the St. Paul Street Exit, one way, heading south. Continue down St. Paul Street until it forks, then take the right fork onto St. Paul Place. After approximately four blocks, the Tremont Plaza Hotel will be on your right.
From the North or South on I-95: From Washington or the Fort McHenry Tunnel, take the I-395 Exit, heading downtown, and stay in the lane for the Inner Harbor. Bear right toward the Inner Harbor onto Conway Street. At the second traffic light, turn left onto Charles Street. At the 7th traffic light, turn right onto Saratoga Street, and go one block to St. Paul Place. Turn right. The Tremont Plaza Hotel is on the corner of Saratoga and St. Paul Place.
From I-70: Take I-695 towards Glen Burnie. Follow I-95 north to Baltimore and follow the above directions (from south on I-95).
Hack Day on September 28th. A chance for practitioners to get together for a day, and get their code on.